[Sosfbay-discuss] american muslim voice

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 6 17:34:42 PDT 2006

A reminder*

*

*America Muslim Voice Annual Solidarity Open House: Justice for All —
Palo Alto*
It is time to nurture the seeds of friendship

*Sunday May 7
1 to 4 p.m.
120 Park Avenue
Palo Alto
*

Last year hundreds of our old, new and future friends helped us sow the
seeds of friendship at AMV's open houses. We held these open houses at
many locations throughout our nation. Some people were surprised when
they realized that the open house was actually at our homes. AMV is very
serious about creating the atmosphere of acceptance, mutual respect,
understanding, kindness, peace, harmony and friendship and we need all
of you to nurture these seeds of friendship throughout the world.

Last year so many of you wanted to contribute towards food but I wanted
to do it as my great religion teaches me to be hospitable. So I said
maybe next year you can do that but I am having a hard time to do away
with my traditions and nature. So if you must contribute, you can do so
by donating to AMV or AMV-Foundation ( 501-C3).

Please RSVP by April 29, 2006 at samina_faheem at yahoo.com
<mailto:samina_faheem at yahoo.com>, so we can serve you better.

At AMV we believe in the power of human connection and thought we can
sow the seeds of friendship even under the current political climate of
fear, hate, anger and division and we will call it "The Miracle
Movement." We are paving the path for this movement and need your help.
Please join us.

Phone: 650-387-1994 Website: www.amuslimvoice.org
<http://en.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=75434698&u=693682>
<http://en.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=75434698&u=693682>