[Sosfbay-discuss] Mailing Party at Tian's

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Fri May 12 11:50:38 PDT 2006

I don't know if it will be starting next week or Monday the 22nd,
but once I have the peices together, there will be a big mailing party
at my house! It will run every evening until we finish putting out
about 12,000 postcards saying "DON'T BE FUELISH. VOTE FOR TIAN!"

I'll provide pizza, everyone is invited!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org