[Sosfbay-discuss] NBC interviews Carol Brouillet on 9/11 Pentagon video

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Tue May 16 15:03:54 PDT 2006

NBC drove down to Palo Alto and interviewed me for a good 40 minutes.

Unfortunately, they called me when I was in the middle of baking
cookies for my weekly Listening Project, and I burnt two batches
while trying to gather talking points, and hang banners on the tree
in front of my house.  They arrived early, and I wasn't fully
prepared for them- didn't have time to grab Ken's card, books, dvds,
the usual props.

The guy who interviewed me gave me his card, and seemed very nice
(they generally are- no matter which side they are working on), I
just pray it is not a hit piece.  I've done 3 interviews before with
NBC- usually they edit out anything I say about 9-11, but they did a
fairly decent job on our rally demanding Pre-Emptive Impeachment in
January 2003.

Carol Brouillet