[Sosfbay-discuss] Plenary

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat May 27 08:25:32 PDT 2006

Through the hard work of the IT Committee, including especially Cameron
(that I know of), there is a new "experimental discussion space" set up
for the plenary.  It has a copy of the agenda, a listing of all of the
proposals before the plenary for decisions.  And, it has the space where
all of us can giver input and express our opinions on the proposals
before the plenary takes place.

You can find this at http://spr06ga.cagreens.org/  A direct link to the
forums is http://spr06ga.cagreens.org/?q=forum
<http://spr06ga.cagreens.org/?q=forum>

The presentation of material here is much easier to deal with than at
http://www.cagreens.org/plenary/packet/

On a few of the proposals, there is now some substantive discussion on
the proposal and even the nuances of wording in the proposals, in
particular those that would change the bylaws of the GPCA.

I hope that everyone can join in here, at least to read the material.
This is one way that we can *all* be involved in shaping the future of
our party, of California, of this nation.

If you don't join in now, you don't get to whine later.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024