[Sosfbay-discuss] buttons, tabling materials

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 12 12:19:10 PST 2006

The materials that were ordered for making buttons have arrived
at my house.  Tian has the button making machine.  We must bring the two
together for this coming Saturday's event.

I also have the suitcase with the tabling materials in my house.

I could deliver both of those items later in the week.

Also, in my opinion, we should have a flyer that asks
"will the democrats do this or that?"
for a list of desired items, a flyer that asks the recipient to
keep score on that list of items.

Jim Doyle