[Sosfbay-discuss] Balloon Highway Blogging

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 14:46:15 PDT 2006

Speaking of alternative media, driving down to the Farmers Market it
occurred to me
that we can post people in the bike lanes with big honking bike trailers,
and nobody can
expect the bikes to move real fast.  Then at the stop lights confederates
can approach
the stopped cars to pass out leaflets and collect donations.

Brian