[Sosfbay-discuss] Tian needs help walking precincts!

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue Oct 10 22:44:31 PDT 2006

Dear Friends,

The time has come in my campaign for City Council
where I need lots of help. The voters have woken up
to the fact there is a race going on here. I have done
the math and realized that without LOTS of help I
won't be able to inform all of the voters of Mountain View
about my campaign.

If you have a day or two to walk precincts in Mountain
View between now and the election it would make a big
difference in what my campaign is able to accomplish.
What I need is people to put fliers on the porches of voters,
there is no need to talk to anybody. I've done this many
times for other candidates, and it works out to a great
urban hike. You will enjoy it if the weather is good!

Saturdays and Sundays are the main mobilizations I'm
thinking about. Saturday I will be at home giving out
precinct walking kits until about 11 AM, when I plan to
go out and spend the rest of the day walking precincts
myself. Sunday I will be at the farmers market distributing
kits and tabling until about 1 PM, after which I will again
be walking myself.

Please call me at (650) 964-6481 to let me know you will
be there. I need a rough idea how many kits to make up
ahead of time. If you want to walk in a specific area also
specify that. We can win this race, but not without working!

--
Tian
Please come to Mountain View to walk a precinct for my campaign!