[Sosfbay-discuss] Green Campaign -- Lawn Sign in Mt. View CalTrainStation to

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:17:56 PDT 2006

Hi,

My concept for a rush-hour ad campaign is to make a 4' X 14' banner
and wheel it across the intersection at stop lights.  I'm all caught up in
promoting the "9/11 Press for Truth" movie 10/27 at 7 p.m. at Gunn
High right now.  If I build this thing I'll let you know how it goes.  It's
designed to break down and roll up into a 7' package so it can fit in
my car.

The reason to raise it so high is so the cars in the back of the pack
can see it.

Also, if you know anyone who wants 40 free school desks and/or
free tables, I know where to get them.

Brian