[Sosfbay-discuss] SF Chronicle editors explain why they bar Greens......

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 13:45:20 PDT 2006

Hey Scott,

I've been forwarding this conversation to our state party lists, so
hopefully we'll get some action going on this.  My suggestion would be
that we have a subgroup in the future to formulate rapid reaction
releases on strategic things like this.  Yes we are decentralized and
this could be a powerful tool as you suggest, but also if we can focus
a laser beam here and there and stir up some controversy it will
benefit all our parties across the nation.  This is essentially what
TPM Muckracker, DU and DailyKos have done against us and what we need
to be able to return the favor with.  Maybe in this case the CA media
committee can come up with something and pass it back here where we
canadd our national weight to the issue???

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer