[Sosfbay-discuss] Help a Green get elected

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Wed Oct 25 00:25:18 PDT 2006

Bob Alavi wrote:

> Hi Fred, Thanks again for organizing this.  How did it go over at your
> place?

I think we got about 2 to 3 thousand done. There are still about 5000 to
go. Next installment of the mailing party is Thursday evening at Freds!
Everybody is invited. There is much more room there than at my place...

When I got there everybody said they enjoyed watching me on TV.

> The batch of 1000 I had picked up was just finished.  Tomorrow morning
> I'll drop it off at Tian's.
>
> ba

That's great! I look forward to seeing them.

--
Tian
I've been car free since I totaled the stickermobile 10/23 @~ 1PM.