[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: THURSDAY HEALTH CARE RALLY SAN JOSE

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Oct 25 10:17:24 PDT 2006

FYI.  I am getting a barrage of emails re health care rally; it's my
area of expertise, so I won't assume that you all are getting these
as well.  I'm forwarding the notice I received from one of our Green
members, Cathy Deppe.
Note the plans they have to be very *visible* and to reach out to
latinos.
Best,
Andrea

Andrea Dorey
Santa Clara County Green Party
408-306-1900  (cell)

"Serving the powerful is like sleeping with a tiger."

"It is difficult to get off a tiger's back."

Begin forwarded message: