[Sosfbay-discuss] Wish us luck, myself and Tian

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Oct 27 07:34:30 PDT 2006

After several years of blogging, writing, organizing against my
congressman, Richard Pombo, I note that a recent poll, leaked to this
individual, has his opponent Jerry McNerney at 47% and Pombo at 42%,.
Based on past history, Pombo's campaign will get even dirtier and more
divisive.

I am beginnign to think about what I will do with my additional free
time after the election.

--
Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court

"Happiness is to be fully engaged in the activity that you believe in and, if you are very good at it, well that's a bonus." -- Henry Moore