[Sosfbay-discuss] Still two weekends to get the word out!

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 15:35:24 PDT 2006

On a different note:

  SATURDAY (10/28) MORNING, there will be a "meet the candidate" kind of debate somewhere.  Last Monday KMVT had one.

  I think it would be a good idea to work on a "list of Q&As" for Greens to field, so the Green Candidates (and Green 10-Key http://www.gp.org/tenkey.shtml  Values) may "stand out" amongst the crowd as well as help educating the public on them.

  Any suggestions for "Saturday"?

  ba

Tian Harter <tnharter at ispwest.com> wrote:
  This week was a big success for my City Council Campaign.
We got 8800 postcards in the mail thanks to Fred, Lois, Mike,
Stephanie, Bob, Roy, Cameron, Eric, Arlen and Jean. We walked
a dozen precincts thanks to Bob, Jodi, Greg, Cameron, Phil,
Anne, Robin, Pat, Keith, John D., Kyra, Rob, and I.

Looking forward, there are still about a dozen precincts to
walk. Anybody that has time for that kind of thing please
let me know. I will be handing out kits until about 11 AM on
Saturday here and at the farmers market on Sunday till it
closes. If I know you are coming I'll have one set up for you.

Also, last Friday we had a good showing for the peace vigil
at El Camino & Castro from 6 to 7. Let's do that again this
week!

--
Tian
I've been car free since I totaled the stickermobile 10/23 @~ 1PM.