[Sosfbay-discuss] support Lt Ehren Watada

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 15:41:21 PDT 2006

I would like to see us support it.  I'm eligible to join VfP and have
attended their meetings a few times (just haven't taken all the formal
steps to join, but I certainly support their work).  This seems like a
no brainer to me.

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

--- Palm Haven Handyman <palmheaven at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim,
>
> Veterans for Peace local Chapter 101 is doing an internet-enabled
> query of
> members as to whether our chapter wants to endorse and participate.
>
> I am all for it, and I am willing to go to the planning meeting
> (though the
> 17th rather sucks for me).  Let's make it happen!
>
> Green Party interested in participating??
>
> Roy III

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cows Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com