[Sosfbay-discuss] Measure A Campaign Kick-Off -- Sept 12 -- 6:30 to 8:30

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Mon Sep 11 18:23:46 PDT 2006

Brooke Anderson sent me a party invitation in MS-Word.
I'll give you the text below.  There's not much formatting,
but if you want to see that there's a PDF at the bottom.

    Campaign Kick-Off Celebration Yes on Measure A

        We're throwing a party and you're invited!!!

People for Land and Nature (PLAN) is throwing a party to
kickoff its campaign to conserve open space and working
farms and ranches in Santa Clara County.  Officially called
Measure A, the Land Conservation Initiative will come
before voters on November 7, 2006.

This is a momentous occasion for land conservation and
open space in the area, and PLAN is inviting volunteers,
community leaders and supporters to celebrate with us.

What:		Measure A Campaign Kick-Off

When:	Tuesday, September 12
        6:30 - 8:30pm

Where:	United Way Building

1922 The Alameda, San Jose

You dont want to miss this evening of good food, good
people, and good causes!  Were especially interested in
your ideas and suggestion as we move towards November.

Support Measure A and join us for our Campaign
Kickoff.  Please RSVP to Brooke at 408-947-7526 or
Brooke at OpenSpace2006.org.

Friends don't send friends MS-word files.
PDF for printing, http://gandhi.greens.org/cls/propa-party.pdf