[Sosfbay-discuss] Come to Tonight's (Tuesday) Newsletter Party (was Re: Newsletter Mailing)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 09:23:29 PDT 2006

More opportunities to boost our Green Party tonight!  We are about 1/3
to 1/2 of the way through doing the newsletter prep for mailing and can
use every volunteer we can get.  Its fun and especially helpful to our
local candidates Carol Brouillet (for Cong. 14th dist. v Anna Eshoo)
and Tian Harter (for Mtn View City Council).  Both will be highlighted
as hosts at the Oct. 3rd Meet the CAGP Candidates event in Mtn View
which the newsletter promotes!

When: Tonight (Tuesday 9/19/06) 7pm
Where: Fred & Loise Duperrault's
    Willow Park Condo Building #1, Unit #45, on
    your left as you enter from Moffett Blvd.  Willow Park is on the
    northeat corner of Middlefield Road and Moffett Blvd. in Mountain

    View.
Bonus: Plenty 'o food and Green fellowship included!
Contact: Fred, at   650-691-1215  and  fredd at freeshekk.org

--- Fred Duperrault <fredd at freeshell.org> wrote:

> Tonight nine dexterous Greens got together and put out almost 800
> Newsletters for mailing.
>
> Tomorrow night, Tuesday, another mailing party will convene at Lois'
> and
> Fred's place, starting at 7:00 pm.  If we can put out another 800
> tomorrow, the end of the tunnel will definitely be in sight.
>
> You are urgently invited to participate in getting this very
> important
> newsletter in the mail ASAP.  The good humor that prevails builds
> such
> morale that people leave here completely purged of their bad humor.
>
> Join the party tomorrow night and see.  And it's free.
>
> The mailing factory is in Willow Park Condo Building #1, Unit #45, on
>
> your left as you enter from Moffett Blvd.  Willow Park is on the
> northeat corner of Middlefield Road and Moffett Blvd. in Mountain
> View.
>
> Please show up.  There's food.
>
> Fred, at   650-691-1215  and  fredd at freeshekk.org

JamBoi