[Sosfbay-discuss] Please help get the last of the mailing out!

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Thu Sep 21 18:28:46 PDT 2006

My appologies to Drew!

Indeed, he was there both evenings, and he literally put the
green in the Green Party mailing. He also filled us in on all
the latest news from the National and Statewide Greens,
since he had been to both of those meetings since last we
talked. Not only that but both evenings he showed up on
a bicycle with a great "PEOPLE POWER" sticker.

I'm sorry everybody! I was rushing, and I thought I had
everybody mentioned. It was such a large group I didn't
notice my omission.

BTW: Thanks to Josephina, Erica, Susan, Fred, Lois, and I
for getting the remaining workload to be done down to 180
pieces.

Tian

--
Tian