[Sosfbay-discuss] newsletter mailing

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 18:45:06 PDT 2006

Thank you for clarifying that.  It is sobering to hear that we weren't
able to complete it without hiring help.  It'd be nice if in the future
we can build ourselves up to be able to handle mailings without needing
to take this step.  I am happy that some people were directly
benefitted by our mailing with some employment though. I thank you Fred
and Lois for contributing this on top of all the other things you
contributed to make this happen.

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Apart from the several individuals who helped there was also some
> hired help
> helping to get the 2 page newsletter envelopes with three inserts
> stuffed and mailed
> in 6 sessions.
>
> Josephina and Erica were day laborers from the day worker center.
> They did it for @ $10/Hr.
> Fred, Lois, and I split the bill.
> It was the only way to get the project done.

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com