[Sosfbay-discuss] Should GPSCC endorse Tian?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 23 12:06:34 PDT 2006

Hi,

Tian Harter is requesting the endorsement of the GPSCC
for his campaign for Mountain View City Council.

Normally endorsements would be handled at our regular
monthly meeting.  But Tian informs me that the state
will decide Monday (I presume Monday evening) which
candidates will receive money from the state.  And the
state does not give money to candidates who are not
endorsed by the relevant county or counties.

The GPSCC County Council has made decisions before on
urgent matters that can not wait until the monthly meeting.
The current County Council (Jim Doyle and I) are willing to
endorse Tian.

So if you have an opinion on this (for / against / other),
please let Jim Doyle and I know ASAP.

Gerry