[Sosfbay-discuss] "Meet the GP Candidates" Media Blitz

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Mon Sep 25 13:25:53 PDT 2006

Thanks, Drew, you've really followed through!

And thanks, Judy, for the media information.

Team, have we any flyers or press releases ready to disperse?

Keep us informed.

Thanks to all,

Fred

With seven days left, I would suggest passing out flyers at as many local
(especially Mt. View, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Palo Alto) events or
locations as
possible.

I remember even passing them out outside of stores and Spanish oriented
stores and locations.  Luckily, though, there was a big MVVP event in
downtown Mt
View that I passed out probably 100 flyers at.  See if there is
something like
that going on.

Here are a couple of Spanish TV Stations.  The first one covered the event
one year.

KDTV Channel 14 TV  Mathelda Rodriquez  Fax4155388002   phone4155388000
KSTS Chan 48(Telemundo) TV  Francesca Laudon    fax4084341046   phone
4089444817

I can send my entire media list to someone.  It is probably out of date
now.
Let me know if anyone wants it.

Judy