[Sosfbay-discuss] "Meet the GP Candidates" Media Blitz

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Wed Sep 27 21:07:26 PDT 2006

Jim, et al,  I'm sorry I didn't get this to you sooner.

The manager of the S.C. County Social Services Center across from the
Adobe Building told me that we are welcome to use the parking lot.

Moffett is a very wide street, probably 54 feet wide. It is advisable to
walk to the Central Expressway crosswalk rather than jaywalking across
the middle of the block.

We want everybody attending to be alive and conscious, and able to vote
in November.

So watch your step.

Father Fred,

I said I could do a half-sheet flyer if someone fed me the info. I see that
Jim D has gathered most of what I need so I can get started on it. I should
have time on Thursday to work on it.

Fred - Do we have permission to use the city building parking lot across the
street?

--
Jim