[Sosfbay-discuss] Posters/Postcards/Press for Impeachment Rally

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Tue Apr 3 10:43:00 PDT 2007

We made 1000 postcards and are working on 200 posters now for the
Impeachment Rally (to save $200- we are painting them at my house-
it's fun- we could use help, though!)
I posted my press advisory as an article on Indymedia.org (the image
is our postcard).  If you want to help paint or put up posters- or
help with mailing out the press advisories (which need to go out
today) or help post the event on calendars electronically- I would
greatly appreciate it.

<http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/04/03/18388290.php>http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/04/03/18388290.php