[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposal to move future General Meetings to 2nd Thursday (was Re: meeting agenda items)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 18:23:12 PDT 2007

Especially in order to make certain we include Carol Brouillet and
Brian Good (who have a years-long-standing meeting the same 1st
Thursday of each month) I'd like to propose that we move future
meetings (starting in May) to the second Thursday of the month.  I'd
like to receive comments here in on-line and take the action to move it
this Thursday.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> This is a call for agenda items for the Thursday meeting.
> Thus far I have
> SGA, tabling, proposal on an anti Iran attack
> treasurer's report, committee reports
>
> Jim Doyle

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com