[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposal to move future General Meetings to 2nd Thursda...

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 23:37:43 PDT 2007

Dear Warner, would you have an alternative proposal, since we can't
keep it on the first Thursday.  The Third Thursday?

Impeach for Peace!

Drew
--- WB4D23 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/3/07 6:23:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> jamboi at yahoo.com
> writes:
>
> I'd
> like to receive comments here in on-line and take the action to  move
> it
> this Thursday.
>

> 2nd Thursdays are the regular meeting time for the Japantown
> Neighborhood
> Association.  Schedule conflict for me.   Warner

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com