[Sosfbay-discuss] meeting agenda items

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Thu Apr 5 11:32:58 PDT 2007

Jim et al,

One important item that should be on the agenda is support for SB 840,
the new Single Payer Health Care measure.  A letter from the GPSCC to
the memmers of the State Senate Health Committee, with copies to our SCC
area senators, will be important. ( Stationary that has a GPSCC letter
head logo is recommended.)

Hopefully the state GP will do the same.

Fred D.

Hi Jim,

Please add the following.

Thanks,
Merriam

Action Items:
        Upcoming Elections
        Impeachment Rally & March, April 11, Lytton Plaza, Palo Alto
        Planning Calendar (we discussed this at the Strategy Retreat last
Saturday)
        Tax Day Action
        Earth Day Event (Mitchell Park, Palo Alto)

  See what's free at http://www.aol.com.