[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [SVBC] coyote valley plan update]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 00:10:26 PDT 2007

FYI,

Gerry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SVBC] coyote valley plan update
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 20:21:56 EDT
From: AnneNg at aol.com
To: bikes at svbcbikes.org

The "Coyote Valley Specific Plan" will be presented and discussed at
Community Meetings April 16 and 19.  The Draft Environmental Impact
Report  is
available for review.  Comments may be submitted up to June 1.  See
below and
(_http://www.sanjoseca.gov/coyotevalley/_
(http://www.sanjoseca.gov/coyotevalley/)
).

In a message dated 4/3/2007 4:31:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
eltgroth at garlic.com writes:

 > To  All Interested Parties:
 >
 > We are sending you a copy of the  Notice of Availability for the Coyote
Valley Specific Plan (CVSP) Draft  Environmental Impact Report (DEIR).
Please
note that there is a 60-day  public review period (March 30, 2007 to
June 1,
2007) for the CVSP DEIR,  during which the City of San Jose will be
accepting
comments on the  document.  The DEIR is available for review on the
City's web
page  (http://www.sanjoseca.gov/planning/eir/eir.asp), by CD at the
Department
of  Planning, Building, and Code Enforcement, and at all San Jose,
Morgan Hill,
  and Gilroy libraries, as indicated below.  Comments and questions
should  be
referred to Darryl Boyd in the Department of Planning, Building and Code
Enforcement at (408) 535-7898, via e-mail: darryl.boyd at sanjoseca.gov, or
Jared
Hart at (408) 535-7904, via e-mail: jared.hart at sanjoseca.gov, by fax at
(408)
292-6055, or by regular mail at the mailing address listed on the attached
NOA.

 > The CVSP Task Force meeting on April 16, 2007 will  focus on the
findings
of the DEIR, and is open to the public.   Additionally, two CVSP community
meetings are scheduled on April 19, 2007 at 6  P.M. at the Coyote Creek
Golf Club,
and May 2, 2007 at 3 P.M. at the Camden  Community Center.  Please check
the
CVSP website at the following link:
(http://www.sanjoseca.gov/coyotevalley/)
for any meetings updates.  Thank  you for your interest in this project.

 > Darryl D. Boyd,  AICP
 > Principal Planner
 > Dept. of  Planning, Building &  Code Enforcement
 > Voice mail: (408) 535-7898
 > Fax: (408)  292-6055
 > email: darryl.boyd at sanjoseca.gov
 >
 > City of San  Jose
 > 200 East Santa Clara Street
 > San Jose, CA   95113-1905

with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject or body--don't include the
quotation marks.  You will be asked to confirm your request to
unsubscribe for security reasons.

List information: