[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Silicon Valley Department of Peace Campaign meeting: Monday 4/2/07 in Palo Alto]

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 17:18:09 PDT 2007

Did anyone of us make it to this meeting?  I strongly support this idea
and think the Green Party should support it also.

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net> wrote:

> FYI,
>
> Gerry

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com