[Sosfbay-discuss] McNerney Volunteer needs help, since we don't have universal health care.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Apr 9 19:33:05 PDT 2007

Kamran Alavi posted something about this on the Cal Forum list this
morning.  I apologize to those who read it twice.  Vicki Cosgrove was
one of the volunteers who really put energy into the McNerney campaign.
Now, she and her husband both have very serious health problems and no
jobs.

You can read the story in this post at dailykos.  The author of this
diary, babaloo, was one of the lead writers at SayNoToPombo.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/4/9/193456/8587

If you have an id on dailykos, please recommend this to keep it
prominent.   If you get there, read the comments because many are from
those who worked with Vicki on the McNerney Campaign and earlier.

And, here is another good reason to work for SB 840.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.