[Sosfbay-discuss] IRV Supported by Sunnyvale too!?!? (was Re: Proportional Representation in Sunnyvale )!?!?!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 01:32:01 PDT 2007

Interestingly enough as I was going through the mountain of paper that
Sunnyvale gave me for my Housing and Human Services Commissioner work,
I found that Sunnyvale's paid lobyist is directed to support IRV!!!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have just heard that choice voting will probably be
> discussed in the Sunnyvale City Council meeting TOMORROW,
> TUESDAY.
>
> Gerry

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com