[Sosfbay-discuss] visit with Dana and two hikes!

cls at truffula.sj.ca.us cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Tue Apr 10 11:17:50 PDT 2007

Tian, Gerry, and I had a really nice visit with Dana
Sunday night.  She cooked us a feast to celebrate
the equinox and other good things!
Dana was out of communication for a
while, overcoming a deadly nerve disease.  Then her
modem got sprayed with a caustic liquid and failed.
But Dana and her computer survived and she's back.
Don't bomb her with email.

JamBoi's leading a hike in the Coyote hills Saturday.
I will be leading one at Joseph Grant county park
real soon, still taking suggestions for the best day.
Enough of J.D. Grant park is flat, and this hike
will be more or less wheelchair accessible.

Cameron