[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposal to move future General Meetings to 3rd Thursda...

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 00:56:47 PDT 2007

I am unclear why the third Thursday is winning.
In fact the general process is unclear.  When
I have done this sort of thing in the past, I
made a list of dates, then asked everyone which
dates were good / ok / no good, then I picked
the date that has the fewest "no good" responses.

I think Fred said 3rd Thursday was no good.

And, although I am no longer on the Sunnyvale BPAC,
I would like to be able to attend on occasion, and
it is on the 3rd Thursday.

Gerry