[Sosfbay-discuss] Third Thursday

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 18:43:04 PDT 2007

Groan!  Oh, I thought if we moved off of the first Thursday we'd be
making it possible for you and Brian to participate since that was the
9/11 Truth meeting I was aware of.  I didn't know you also have one on
the 3rd Thursday.  The second Thursday which I'd talked specifically to
you about conflicted with Warner's neighborhood meeting, and since
we're trying to be inclusive of all the key activists that didn't work.

Since the third Thursday is looking pretty good for most everyone (with
some exception from Gerry and Fred), would you have the ability and the
willingness to influence your group to move their Third Thursday
meeting to another date?  Failing that would you have  an alternative
Monday that you'd propose (I think Wednesdays are going to be very
tough for me and several people have nixed Tuesday and I think the
concensus is that Fri, Sat, Sun nights are not workable)?

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

--- Carol Brouillet <cbrouillet at igc.org> wrote:

> I have Northern California 9/11 Truth Meetings every 3rd Thursday
> (since 2005) so couldn't get to those meetings...
>
> Carol brouillet

JamBoi: Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Reply from Celts invading the Italian penninsula's when nervous Romans asked.
approx 400BC