[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: BAREC Final EIR Planning Comm Meeting Apr 11 Recap

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 12:22:43 PDT 2007

Folks:  The following is forwarded from the Save BAREC email  list.  About
two years ago, the GPSCC endorsed the Save BAREC effort.   I have suggested that
this issue offers the GPSCC an opportunity to identify  City of Santa Clara
GPSCC members who might be willing to become more  active.  As with everything
else, it takes time and energies to go through  our voter registrations list
and make telephone calls.  But... at some  point this issue might involve
circulating referendum petitions for City of  Santa Clara residents.  Let me know
if there are any questions about these  comments or the following information.
Warner

In a message dated 4/13/07 8:53:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,