[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposal to move future General Meetings to 3rd Thursda...

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 17:01:53 PDT 2007

Is there a Monday (that is not the 1st Monday) that you'd like to
propose?

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- WB4D23 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/13/07 12:55:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> gerrygras at earthlink.net writes:
>
> And,  although I am no longer on the Sunnyvale BPAC,
> I would like to be able to  attend on occasion, and
> it is on the 3rd  Thursday.
>

> I am in a similar situation with Southbay Jewish Voice for Peace --
> which
> meets on the third Thursday of the month.   Warner

JamBoi: Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Reply from Celts invading the Italian penninsula's when nervous Romans asked.
approx 400BC