[Sosfbay-discuss] Where Do Your Taxes Go

Michael Fischetti drpesto at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:17:18 PDT 2007

mountain view voices for peace will be having it annual (ugh) tax day
protest tuesday 4/17 at the post office in mountain view at hope and dana
street from 10 am - midnight --

it is a great way to engage the citizenry - lots of handouts  - everyone is
invited to show up a do a shift  --- it has been fun and educational and we
reach a lot of people  - another way to be anti war

mike f