[Sosfbay-discuss] Corporate Shopping Boycott now in progress

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue Apr 17 22:18:32 PDT 2007

Hello Y'all,

I've decided that this corporate shopping boycott is IMPORTANT,
and it needs to be more visible. So I got this artist friend who goes
by "The TransDimensionalMystic" to make a funky graphic, and
I put it at the top of my website.  You can see it there:

http://tian.greens.org

My plan is to take it down soon after Earth Day. Also, while it
is up I'm going to avoid going into any store with a nationally
recognised name.

I would like to urge you to do that kind of thing with whatever
oportunities to create visibility you have. Together we can make a
much softer sound of no registers ringing than any one of us can do!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org