[Sosfbay-discuss] Hearing on Atty General Gonzales?

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 16:58:45 PDT 2007

I think you're right and I think this is part of the on-going
disentegration of Cheney/BushCo. First out went Ashcroft (obviously
upset about what he was being asked to do and eventually didn't want
any of it), Powell, a series of spokespeople, Rumsfeld, a series of
Generals have threatened to quit if ordered to attack Iran, and now
Gestapo Gonzales is on his way out to be followed by Cheney and Bush.
As I've said many times, just as with Nixon, just as with Gonzales
today it will be the Republicans who in the end get Cheney and Bush out
of there because they want to have *some* chance to get back into the
White House someday. :-)

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> Judging from the assessment by the (New Review?) Republican magazine,
>
> Albert has disappointed and disgraced himself and the Republican
> Party; they are ready to jettison him, although only one Republican
> told him in the hearing that he should resign.  One Democrat told him
>
> that he should suffer the fate of the eight prosecutors, implying
> that he should be summarily fired.
>
> I think this poor fool is on his way out.
>
> Andrea

JamBoi: Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Reply from Celts invading the Italian penninsula's when nervous Romans asked.
approx 400BC