[Sosfbay-discuss] Beach Impeach & Saturday April 28th Will Be National Impeachment Day

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 16:16:02 PDT 2007

Ocean Beach, San Francisco - Saturday morning, April 28, 2007
http://www.bodiescount.org/sfa28.html

If you want to ride with the GPSC/SVIC group that's participating
please contact Fred ("Fred Duperrault" <fredd at freeshell.org>).

To register that you're participating (so that we can hype it to the
media, etc.) please go here:
http://www.volunteerforchange.org/event/details/987

Gerry Gras wrote:
>So the National Impeach Day is now less than a week away:
>
>     http://www.a28.org/
>
>I would like to know how many Greens are planning to be
>part of the Beach Impeach event in San Francisco.
>
>In particular, I would like to know how many would be
>willing to be part of a Green letter.  (Apparently Code
>Pink will be creating a pink "C".)  I have heard that it
>takes 68 people per letter.  Well I don't think that
>GPSCC can provide 68 people, but maybe we could join with
>some other counties.  I'll ask around.
>
>NOTE: If one wants to go, they request that you sign up
>here, for planning purposes:
>
>     http://www.volunteerforchange.org/event/details/987
>
>Gerry

Tian replied:

I know that someone in San Mateo County signed us up
for the "I". I'm looking forward to being part of that "I".
If too many of us show up we can just help with other letters.
Fred is putting together a carload of us from this area.
Call now while seats are still available!

--

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/223579/april_28th_will_be_national_impeachment.html

April 28th Will Be National Impeachment Day
	By L. Vincent Poupard

Organizations, such as A28, are calling for a National Day Of
Impeachment Protests to take place of April 28th of this year. The
target of these protests is to raise awareness about the reasons why
they believe that President George Bush and Vice President Dick Chaney
should be impeached.

Currently, A28's website lists over 80 organized protests that are
planned across the United States on April 28th. During these protests,
a28 members, and members of similar organizations will attempt to
explain what impeachment is, and what actions of the current
Presidential Administration have done that would warrant for Articles
of Impeachment.

The website for the Vote to Impeach Organization
(www.votetoimpeach.org) currently has an online petition in the works
for the impeachment of Bush and Chaney. The organization has stated
that there are currently over 865,000 people that have electronically
signed the document.

The organizations that are calling for these impeachments are stating
many reasons for the impeachment of the President and Vice President.
They stand fast in their views that the pair have committed multiple
crimes of war, disobeyed many federal laws, and have abused their power
while in office.

Historically, there has been more of a movement across the United
States for the impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Chaney
then for any possible impeachment. The supporters for the impeachment
of the pair seam to gain more and more support everyday.

This week Representative Dennis Kucinich will officially be filing
Articles of Impeachment against Dick Chaney. Representative Kucinich
will be doing this despite a lot of criticism from both major political
parties.

Many argue that it would be futile to attempt to impeach the President
or Vice President. Those opposed to impeachment believe that
impeachment hearings will take too long at this point, and be too
costly.

There are others that state that it is currently too late to impeach
either President Bush, or Vice President Chaney. Impeachment hearings
would most likely take until the end of the current Presidential
Administration's time in office.

Organizations, such as A28, point out the fact that if impeachment
hearings were not to happen, the crimes that they site of the current
Administration would most likely never be looked into by Congress.
These organizations believe that it would cause for more cover-ups, and
more crimes to happen.

Whatever your point of view might be, you will be hearing more and more
about impeachment over the next few months. You will learn more about
impeachment then you will ever want to know

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC