[Sosfbay-discuss] Cosponsoring Bike4Peace/Catalysts of Hope

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 23:42:00 PDT 2007

Drew,

Getting the outreach committee and the Peace Action Committee or GPAX
involved is a good idea, but please remember sponsorship is not only about getting
Catalysts Of Hope to give out literature it is also about our financial
sponsorship.  Vernon, Michele and her daughters are touring for 5 months and they are
going to need money.

Tian has pledged $25 and I have pledged $10 so right now we have $35 to send
them.  Any body else wanting to help by pledging?

Also I like Tian's idea to bundle up our pledge checks and write on the
card"these are from Green Party of Santa Clara County members".

Merriam

Subj:   Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] Cosponsoring Bike4Peace/Catalysts of Hope