[Sosfbay-discuss] GPSCC County Council Meeting, this Sunday Apr 29th 3PM Books Inc MV

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 14:33:46 PDT 2007

The Green Party of Santa Clara County will hold our County Council
meeting this Sunday April 29th @ 3PM at Books Inc in Mountain View on
Castro Street:
http://www.booksinc.net/NASApp/store/IndexJsp?page=275903&s=storeinfo&

All are welcome!  Please post any agenda items you'd like covered to
the discussion list.

Please pardon a little bit of uncoordination this month with the CC
meeting and with the General Meeting - the masterful Jim Doyle usually
gets our agenda coordinated so magnificently is hosting guests this
month and so Gerry, Merriam and I will do our best to pull this off
smoothly. :-)

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC