[Sosfbay-discuss] Propose Cosponsoring Bike4Peace/Catalysts of Hope & Donating $100 min.

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 19:00:46 PDT 2007

I propose the GPSCC Cosponsor the Bike4Peace/Catalysts of Hope trip AND
send them a check for at least $100 which would include all individual
donations from GPSCC who wishes to contribute.

(By word of explanation here's how this would work: if people donate
more than $100 for the project we'd send however much was donated and
if it didn't reach $100 then we'd still send $100 from our treasury.
Note that $35 of individual donations have already been offered - $25
from Tian and $10 from Merriam) .

I make this motion on behalf of the County Council who discussed the
many virtues of this group in our 4/29 meeting and reached concensus on
making this motion.

Green Means Go!