[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment Rally/Livermore August 6th

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Sun Aug 5 12:01:24 PDT 2007

Drew called me and said that others would support an Impeachment
Rally on the 3rd Wednesday, (August 15th and September 19th).  I need
help with flyers, posters, posting on the calendars, press releases,
speakers.  I can bring the sound system, banners, signs, usual Lytton
Plaza setup.  I will post it on my website, but I'm pretty swamped
with my radio show, Deception Dollar #10, our 9/11 Anniversary
actions.  On September 8th we will be having our annual rally/march
to the 911 Power to the Peaceful Concert in Golden Gate Park- theme
9/11 Truth, Impeachment, Peace- and hope some of you will join us.

I plan to go to Livermore Monday morning, anyone else going and want
to carpool?

Carol Brouillet
650-857-0927
http://www.communitycurrency.org