[Sosfbay-discuss] Urgent! Green candidate needs phone bankers & contributions -- call from anywhere!

JamBoi at Greens.org JamBoi at Greens.org
Fri Aug 10 10:36:18 PDT 2007

Your help is needed NOW! Daniel Brezenoff is a fantastic Green candidate
running for Congress in the Aug 21st special election in CD37 in the
Longbeach/Compton area of LA California. If he got an outpouring of your
support there's no telling how big of a splash he could make.  He is the
major competitor to the Democrat running, so please show him your support
by donating

To contribute:
http://www.danielforcongress.com/donate.html

Here's an inspiring video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7R8Rzz2Jw4

More video and info and donation opportunities here:
http://www.danielforcongress.com

Green Solidarity! Together we can!

Drew