[Sosfbay-discuss] Action! Green Party Impeachment Petition

JamBoi at Greens.org JamBoi at Greens.org
Sat Aug 11 11:43:22 PDT 2007

Please everyone go NOW and sign our Green Party's Impeachment petition.
I realize you've probably signed others but please support our Green
Party's efforts. NOW IS THE TIME FOR IMPEACHMENT!

Impeach Petition:
http://tinyurl.com/2xp4b6

Send an impeach letter to your congress person:
http://tinyurl.com/29wy9h

Send an impeach letter to the editor:
http://tinyurl.com/ywolwo

>From the Green Action page: http://gp.org/action/

"Impeach Bush! Write Congress Today!

In a representative democracy, the rule of law establishes the necessary
premise that no one is above the law, the land, and the people. However,
today we suffer under an administration which sees itself above the rule
of law. The Bush administration has continuously lied to and manipulated
the American people with illegal surveillance, mass detentions without
judicial review, torture and signing statements that carve out exceptions
to legislation. Today it is time for you to take action and tell the Bush
administration we will no longer allow their abuse of power to go
unnoticed.

Congress through various committees is in the process of conducting
oversight investigations. Such oversight investigations have subpoena
power and so this is the first step for Congress to move to a full blown
impeachment. Your Congressperson needs to hear from you on this issue.
Please send the sample letter or you can modify it in your own words.

We need your help in telling the Bush Administration that no one is above
the rule of law. Help protect the rule of law in our country! "

IMPEACH FOR PEACE!