[Sosfbay-discuss] tabling labor day and beyond

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 21:18:45 PDT 2007

This is a call for tablers for both the Labor Day weekend
September 1 2 3 at the Tapestry Arts Festival in downtown San Jose
and the Santa Teresa Community Festival on Saturday September 15-th.

Please let me know early if you are available and willing.

Thus far Tim has volunteered for the 15-th
and Julia has volunteered for the 2-nd.

In the background of the Santa Teresa Festival is our no show two years ago.
Even though they had sent us repeated emails and we had filed an
application for a booth.
Hence, I am still holding off on applying for a booth this year.

Jim Doyle