[Sosfbay-discuss] UN Climate Change Conference-Feinstein on final negotiations

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Dec 14 20:20:57 PST 2007

This is just in and, in you are online tonight, take some time to view
it.  Then, we have work to do because, while Bush Inc. failed in Bali,
the new energy bill from the Democratic Congress is much less than they
claim.  I will follow this with another note, which is a press release
from Kent Mesplay today regarding Climate Change and Bali.
__
UN Climate Change Conference-Feinstein on final negotiations
02:47
California Green Mike Feinstein reports on the controversial breakdown
of negotiations on the final morning of the United Nations Framework
Convention on Climate Change. December 15th 2007. Bali, Indonesia.
www.infccc.int (more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYo9q70aUpg

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024