[Sosfbay-discuss] [SC-SM] draft of bylaw re regional rep election

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 20:59:35 PST 2007

In a message dated 12/15/2007 9:40:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sanda at greens.org writes:

I have  another question--
I would think that if another county party joins our  region, they would be
expected to accept the by-laws that exist at that  point.  Is my logic fuzzy,
or does logic have nothing to do with  it?  Has this been in previous drafts
and I just did not notice it  before?

Each County GP has their own bylaws...  If the regions in  place are going to
be changed, that will require a GPCA Bylaws revision.   How likely is that?
What additional county did you have in mind?   Warner