[Sosfbay-discuss] Green Focus

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 22:03:36 PST 2007

Hugh Moore sent the following notice re the next issue of Green Focus.

For us, the question is do we want any, and if so, who will pay for it?

Dear Green Focus Supporters,

For a short period the Green Focus did not get published so to be sure no
one gets bundles they do not want I'm starting over. All previous orders
will be dropped and we will start from today.

Our next Green Focus newspaper will go to the printers within the next
couple weeks.

We will be shipping bundles of 150 each and must have orders by 12/31/07 in
order to submit your requests. Each bundle is $25.00.

The bundle price increase is a result in the increased production cost of
the paper.

Please reply to me with your request for how many bundles you need as soon
as possible and include a shipping address for where the bundle(s) should be
shipped and a billing address if different than the shipping address.

Thank you very much.

Peace,

Hugh Moore
4674 Boundary Street