[Sosfbay-discuss] Tomorrow, Monday Feb. 5 Take Action Against Continued Funding Of Iraq War!!

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 23:20:54 PST 2007

Please forward to everyone you know
MONDAY FEBRUARY 5, 9am - 5pm
Take Action Against Continued Funding of the Iraq War!

South Bay Occupation Project and many other peace activists will be occupying
our congressional representatives district offices Monday Feb. 5 in
solidarity with the nationwide Occupation Project intitiated by Voices For Creative
Nonviolence. The Occupation Project is a campaign of sustained nonviolent civil
disobedience to end the Iraq War!

There are a variety of actions you can take to participate:

- Join South Bay Occupation Project in a non-violent occupation of Mike
Honda's and Zoe Lofgren's offices (join the occupation at any time during the day
Monday Feb. 5, 9 to 5) (see below for Honda's and Lofgren's office addresses)
Anna Eshoo's office will also have people occupying from 9 to 5, please join
them. (see below for Eshoo's office address)

- Demonstrate Monday Feb. 5 outside Honda's and Lofgren's office in support
of those who are inside non-violently occupying (we have signs or bring your
own sign or banner)

- Phone, fax or e-mail your representative Feb. 5 - Feb. 9 (send the message:
not one more dollar, not one more life for the occupation of Iraq--bring the
troops home now!)

District office addresses and contact information:

11th district (Jerry McNerney)
Phone: (202) 225-1947
Web and e-mail: http://mcnerney.house.gov/

14th district (Anna Eshoo)
698 Emerson Street
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Phone: (650) 323-2984 or (408) 245-2339 or (831) 335-2020 and (202) 225-8104
Fax: (650) 323-3498
Web and e-mail: http://eshoo.house.gov/

15th district (Mike Honda)
1999 South Bascom Ave, Suite 815 (tall building in the back of the Pruneyard
shopping center/Bank of The West is on the first floor facing Campbell Ave.)
Campbell, CA 95008
Phone: (408) 558-8085 and (202) 225-2631
Fax: (408) 558-8086 and (202) 225-2699
Web and e-mail: http://honda.house.gov/

16th district (Zoe Lofgren)
635 N. First Street, Suite B, San Jose, CA 95112
Phone: (408) 271-8700 and (202) 225-3072
Fax: (408) 271-8713
Web and e-mail: http://www.house.gov/lofgren/

For information during the Monday Occupation contact :
Doug Mackenzie 408-458-6788
Maureen MacKenzie 408-656-2913
Merriam Kathaleen 408-482-6032
We will have our cellphones with us all day