[Sosfbay-discuss] polemics, polemics

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 10:26:06 PST 2007

Our GPSCC resolution is of course not the actual 'articles of
impeachment'.  It is a call to the congress to initiate the process of
impeachment.  In it we have included a list of impeachees and a list of
impeachable offenses.  It is not our job to wordsmith it to

My objection to Warner's statement and attitude expressed was that
Warner continues to waste everyone's time with statements like 'it will
never happen', and 'it's just polemical' (and btw I could post the most
outrageous message that Warner sent me personally, but I probably won't
for now).  Sorry Warner and to all those who don't wish to participate
in the regime change we are making happen now in America:  If you don't
wish to participate, fine, but please don't impede the efforts of the
heroic America patriots hard at work in overturning the
neoco/neofascist coup that overtook America in 2000 and again in 2004.
If you don't have stomach for it, please stand to the side and watch us
make it happen.  This is a case where Lee Iococa's line applies: "Lead,
follow, or get out of the way".

Organize, energize, Coalize!

Drew

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Articles of Impeachment
> A list of charges to be submitted to trial.
> Articles of Impeachment
> The individual items in the list.
>
> I have the impression that Warner is referring to the first category,
> Drew to the second category
>
> Jim Doyle

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer